Below are some links to articles that we’ve featured in the “In the news” section in the right hand column of our website pages.
- VA to Expand Benefits for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Going the Distance
- Fall-Prevention Exercises Help Elders, Even When They Take a Tumble
- ‘Late starters’ still have much to gain by exercising
- 10 Types of ER Patients: If you fall into one of these categories here’s how to improve your care
- Hospital Dangers for Patients With Parkinson’s
- Five Questions to Ask Your Neurologist
- Researchers identify biological process that triggers Parkinson’s disease
- New Parkinson’s disease chemical messenger discovered
- Fighting Parkinson’s disease with music in Birmingham
- Here’s What I Would Have Told Robin Williams About Living With Parkinson’s by Karl Robb
- Elderly Urinary Tract Infections
- Parkinson’s Vaccine Safe in Phase I Trial
Dr. Rothstein spoke to our group in September 2008, and for many of in our group, it was the first time they heard a doctor speak about non-dopaminergic symptoms. We’ve learned so much since then! You can read more about his presentation here.
Dr. Rothstein’s article, featured in American Scientist, The Neglected Side of Parkinson’s Disease